Thursday, February 28, 2008

MTC MADNESS

The MTC is really an amazing place, and we are having a great time. All of the good food at the buffet reminds me of our fun cruise last summer, which I just loved. But all of the homework reminds me of being in school, and I am ready for recess. The problem is partly that I'm a little tired. We played too hard before getting down here to the MTC, and I haven't had time for a nap. We have gotten up early and exercised at the gym. We have been learning some of the lessons out of "Preach My Gospel" and attempting to teach them to "investigators". Last night we went to the devotional. Elder Marlin K. Jensen and his wife spoke. They were fantastic. The most amazing thing for me was the music--we all sang "Onward Christian Soldiers", and the tenors from the choir added some wonderful harmony. It was very powerful and brought tears to my eyes. All in all, it is being a growing experience for both of us.

No comments: