Friday, November 21, 2008

Dylan Turns 12

What wonderful things can I say about Dylan Krupp, our oldest grandson? Well to start, it is obvious that he is very cute, or should I say handsome now that he is getting so old.
I understand that he has a reputation as a ladies' man already.

He is a great student and loves to read. He has read all of the Harry Potter books more than once.








He reminds me of his dad, Jeremy, in many ways. Here is Dylan with his dad, Ethan and Cassie.















He goes all out at our Easter Egg hunts. This time he even went down under the trampoline to search.











He's all "thumbs up" about going four-wheeling on Grandpa Gordon's big toys. He likes the out of doors and camping with the family.

He also likes to golf in the summer with his dad or his friend, Brian. He's a good soccer player, too.













Dylan earned his Arrow of Light this past year. I think that is the highest award that can be earned in Cup Scouting. I know he has started working on his Boy Scout merit badges, and I hope he will attain the rank of Eagle.

We love you Dylan. Keep up the good work.

No comments: