Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to 9 Year-old Ethan

I'm glad I could count the candles (4) on Ethan's cake to remind me of his age in this picture. Ethan specializes in cheesy grins.
I took this picture one summer day out by our trampoline so I could record how tall my irises were.
Ethan did a cute job with this little gingerbread house. He has improved a lot since the first one he decorated when he was about 3 1/2. That year he was only interested in eating all the m&m's.
I'm guessing that this is his first grade school picture. However, it could be second grade. I'm judging by the missing front tooth.
Now that he is 9 years old and in the 3rd grade, check out the nice permanent teeth. He has grown up so much in one year. Ethan likes to play soccer, & computer games. He is an awesome big brother to Cassie and Katie. He is great to share a room with a baby sister because he can sleep through anything.

No comments: