Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Tradition Continues

They don't sell any Easter candy in the stores here. So our Easter sweets were limited to my home-made chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. They turned out pretty yummy.
What to do with the chocolate covered hands after dipping things in chocolate is always such a dilemma. What a waste to wash it all down the sink. I had to eat just a little.
Have I mentioned that I'm not getting any thinner? I can blame it on things like making and eating chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs. Sister Jones, our Mission President's wife, and I did this together, and it was lots of fun. She has a big kitchen to work in and had never made marshmallow before. We shared with the other couples and I took some to the Elders at our District Mtg. the next day.

No comments: