Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sacramento Trip



Kurt and I left for a road trip after Alicia and her children left.  First we went to Dublin to see Adam and Eileen and their cute apartment.  We spent Friday night with them, and they cooked us a yummy dinner.  On Saturday morning they took us to a nice park that had hiking and bike trails that went around a small lake.  We walked and enjoyed the beautiful scenery and warm weather.  Afterwards we went out for lunch to an all-you-can-eat salad bar.  It was great, and I stuffed myself totally full.

Then we headed back to Sacramento for a few days.  We got to visit with my mom, brother Fred and sister-in-law Ingrid, along with cousins Johnnie and Leora Matranga.  Sandra came to join us, also.  She then traveled up through Oregon and Washington for a stay with Kurt's family and a trip up to Buchart Gardens in Victoria.  I only have one picture from Sacramento, and it isn't a very good one because it cuts people out. Sandra was left out.  But I'll post it anyway.  We all went to Buggy Whip for dinner, and that is where the picture was taken.

No comments: