Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kurt's Family

Randy, Heather, Kaitlin & Elysha Krupp

Lucy & Richard Stevens

Roger & MarJean Krupp

Allan & Susan Anderson

Mary & Angela Gilmore (David got left out because he was also taking pictures)

Eric & Angela

Jason & Story

Tim & Yvonne Krupp

Kurt & Linda Krupp
 Of course, Irma Krupp is the center and focal point of all these photos.  She is a great lady, and her children love and appreciate her.

Those cute Krupp brothers

Kurt, Susan, Roger, Mary, Tim and Lucy
Kurt, Sandy and I drove up through Oregon and met my Uncle Gary Fordyce, cousins Jen & Denny Mansell, Laura & Walt Kastner for dinner at The Spaghetti Factory in Beaver.  It was nice to get to see them all for a short time.  I sure wish I had taken a picture!  We then spent the night in Portland and drove the rest of the way the next day.  Mary was so good to organize a get-together with all the siblings, and I took lots of pictures this time.  We took Sandy to visit some neat gardens and had lunch there one day.  She and I went up to Seattle one day and went through the aquarium and shopped around Pike St. Market.

No comments: