Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MTC Graduates

We didn't wear a cap and gown, but our group of 8 couples that all trained to be CES Missionaries, had a pretty special testimony meeting. We had such a fun, yet spiritual, time here at the MTC with all of these talented people. I kept notes from the devotionals and firesides in my missionary journal. Last Tuesday's talk by Elder Holland was exceptional. I hope to carry the spirit of the MTC with me throughout my mission.Back row left to right: Elder & Sister Lay, OK, Tulsa; Elder & Sister Asplund, India, Bangalore
Center: Elder & Sister Tate, Canada, Halifax; Elder & Sister Crittendon, Ukraine; Elder & Sister Kimball, Samoa, Apia
Front: Elder & Sister Miller, VA, Richmond; Elder & Sister Green, West Indies; Elder & Sister Krupp, Nigeria, Lagos

No comments: