Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Plane Trip

Our long plane ride was a new experience for me. We flew from SLC to Chicago, Chicago to London during the night, and then London to Lagos, arriving at 815 p.m. Kurt actually got some sleep between Chicago and London, but I probably only slept an hour or so. I just couldn't get comfy and we were the 2 center seats in a middle of the plane row of 4. In London, I finally laid down on a hard wooden bench and put my head on my black book bag and conked right out for about an hour. We had a nicer plane for the trip to Lagos (747) and we had a side row with just our 2 seats and more leg room. Not only that, each seat had its own video screen where one could select from a menu of Movies, TV, and Music, etc. That was pretty fun, and we watched a new cute Disney movie called Enchanted. I even got a little sleep.

No comments: