Thursday, March 13, 2008

Trolleys

I'm backing up to the airport experience. Did I mention that the people all seem very nice and helpful here. Someone mentioned to me that I needed to get a trolley to hold our luggage. I quickly figured that the trolley is a wheeled cart to hold the luggage. So I went over to get one and found out that you have to pay first. They can run out of them, and we had 4 large suitcases, plus carry-ons, and did I mention that I was tired? I then hurried and got in the line to rent my trolley, and before I could get to the head of the line, a very nice gentleman dressed in a very neat looking blue print African tunic handed me a ticket for the trolley. He had paid for me! I was so appreciative that I got teary eyed. I also had a slight problem in that I only had U.S. currency. I think that is a nice welcome to Nigeria!

No comments: