Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brianna

Happy Birthday to Brianna Knighton. Brianna is our fourth grandchild, and she has always been very entertaining. She lived with us, along with her family, for about a year while they were building their own home. It has been fun to watch her grow up. Today she is 9 years old! I remember the day she was born and what I was doing. I was in Boise watching Alicia play tennis at the state tournament. Heidi and Kelly were living in Oregon at the time. After the tournament was over, Kurt and I made the trip to Forest Grove to see her. She was beautiful, of course. We are so happy to have her living near our home in Idaho Falls now. I wish I had more solo shots of her. I kept looking for some good ones, and in the meantime I kept adding more!
Another Happy Birthday to Brianna - this one when she turned 5 years old.

Brianna loves to swim and is pretty gutsy. Here she is attempting a dive at Grandma Rose's pool. This was taken two and a half years ago.

I think this was her first year of T ball. She had a fun time playing with cousins Kayleigh, Ethan and Ethan's cousin, Kira.
Brianna loves all her younger nieces and nephews to death - and I mean that literally. She can't ever seem to get enough of them.
Brianna made such a cute witch. She didn't scare us at all!
Blowing out her candles with Grandpa nearby. As you can see, we love birthday cakes at our house! We will miss having cake and ice cream with you this year Brianna, but we want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!

No comments: