Friday, May 23, 2008

Our Baby's Growing Up

Haylee hanging out in a snow cave with Amy Johnson and Rachel Reschke. She was blessed with great neighborhood friends to play with.
It looks like Haylee was only about 5. She was still young enough that she would let me put in pink sponge curlers and play with her hair. She loved to pose for the camera.

Haylee always loved cats and dogs. The problem was that she was allergic, especially to the cats. Here she is at the Kasper ranch in Victor.

This is definitely one of my favorite photos of her. Of course, that is one of those nifty dresses that I made for her. She looked pretty cute in it, I think.

What a beautiful smile! Haylee was such a fun baby to be around. Here she was about a year and a half old.


Happy Memorial Day and Happy Birthday to Haylee. Haylee's birth fell on Memorial Day the year she was born. I am starting this post early because we have a Zone Conference and Elder Golden will be here with us that day. Sunday will be filled with church and other responsibilities. But I sure don't want to forget Haylee's birthday because we all love her. Let's see what I can dig up from my photo files to tell a little about our "baby", Haylee Miriam Krupp Marshall.

No comments: